Please sign up for the first time login. Sign Up Now
1. Start by preparing the rockwool cubes. Soak the cubes in a nutrient solution for about 15 minutes. This will help to ensure that the cubes are properly hydrated and ready for planting.
2. Once the cubes are ready, place them in the greenhouse. Make sure to leave enough space between the cubes so that the plants have room to grow.
3. Plant the seeds in the rockwool cubes. Make sure to follow the instructions on the seed packet for the best results.
4. Water the cubes regularly. Make sure to keep the cubes moist but not overly wet.
5. Monitor the growth of the plants. If the plants are not growing as expected, adjust the nutrient solution or the amount of water given to the cubes.
6. Once the plants have grown to a certain size, transplant them into larger containers or into the ground.
7. Continue to monitor the growth of the plants and adjust the nutrient solution or water as needed.
8. Harvest the crops when they are ready.